{Missing
You}



note.
erm, im on a hiatus. so sorreh. hehe

twitter


Friday, December 7, 2012
PMR PMR PMR .___., 6:49 AM, 0 comments

assalam'ualaikum and hye there.
loook ~ i use a new skin. Beutaful right? HEHE, so, the result will be revealed soon. I'm kinda worried. Seriously, I only target 5A's and above. If Allah wills, I hope i can get staraight A's. AMIN ~ This is my trial result. It's bad. I. Think?

BM - A
BI - A
SAINS - A
MATH -A
GEO - B
BA - B
SEJ - B
AG - C 
KH (TEKNIKAL) - C

The result = 4A3B2C 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm stupid and i know it =3= Sooo, I only target 5A's and above. tsk, pleasee pray for me? I really want to make my parents pround. Even my UPSR I only get 4A1B. haha, i'm sorry ibu and ayah T____T. till then. Byee and assalam'ualaikum ^^


← Newer PostOlder Post →