{Missing
You}



note.
erm, im on a hiatus. so sorreh. hehe

twitter


Saturday, February 25, 2012
HAIII, 1:17 AM, 0 comments

hello there and assalamualaikum ~ hye there! Long time no write huh?  AAAAAAAAAA, actually I am online but i just lazy to update. LOL, i just online on weekend only -.- 2 more week is my first test. Oh yeah, sorry for using English suddenly. Hey, can I share my story to you? I hope that is a yes ^^ okay first, do you guys know that Infinite will make their fanmeet in Malaysia? Surely youguys will know right? I just know it yesterday from tumblr. Before I know the news, i already had a dream that they will coming to Malaysia. I really suprised when my dream come true. Sorry for the short entry and using english language. Bye and ppyong ^_^

p/s : kaki eden sakit sebab semalam merentas desa. ForeverTakSuka -___-

← Newer PostOlder Post →